Alliance Technologies can help you improve manageability and reduce security risks of desktop computing with VMware Desktop Infrastructure
With VMware Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI), companies can host individual desktops inside virtual machines that are running in their data centre applications are managed centrally at the corporate data center, organizations gain better control over their desktops.
Organizations today must support a wide variety of mobile and remote users, from telecommuters and salespeople in the field to call center workers, consultants and contractors. These users access sensitive information assets on a range of equipment, including laptops, thin clients and unmanaged PCs, making it difficult to support end users in a consistent and secure manner.
Alliance Technologies can help you overcome these and other challenges with desktop management and security solutions based on enterprise desktop virtualization products such as VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and VMware ACE. These solutions offer a number of key advantages over traditional client-server and server-based models by enabling you to:
- Manage desktops centrally
- Control access to sensitive data and intellectual property
- Provide individual isolated desktops for temporary workers or contractors
- Run off-the-shelf, legacy or custom applications with no modifications
- Cut desktop deployment time down to minutes instead of days
- Deliver full virtual PC experiences to end users
- Provide a standard, secure environment for remote and mobile users